There is one product every one needs. Girl, guy, old, young...whether you like to keep things simple or you like to go glam, everyone needs a bottle of vitamin e oil!
Vitamin e is something your skin needs in large quantities. It keeps your skin hydrated and plump looking, it delays the signs of aging like wrinkles, it will not clog your pores. Aside from drinking lots and lots of water and wearing sunscreen, I believe it's one of the best things you can do for yourself. It is an antioxidant and will block out some of the sun's UV rays. One of the most awesome things about it is super duper cheap and one five dollar bottle will take the place of about ten other products so it's great to have around when you're on a beauty budget, or when you're traveling!!!
And so...here are ten uses for vitamin e oil!
1. Cuticle oil: massage a drop of vitamin e oil into cuticles about an hour before a manicure or before you go to bed to keep them soft.
2. Sunscreen: applying vitamin e to the skin will provide a small amount of SPF protection. It will enhance your sunscreen, and is enough to protect your skin if you'll be outside for short periods of time.
3. Body lotion: applying vitamin e oil to your skin after the shower with take the place of a body lotion.
4. Skin softener: take a hot bath with two cap fulls of oil and half a cup of epson salt and your skin will be so soft after!
5. Hair defrizzer: smooth a small amount of oil into your hair to tame fly-aways.
6. Lip balm: apply it to your lips instead of your usual lip balm before bed and you'll wake up with a plump kisser!
7. Hand lotion.
8. Massage oil: mix lavendar essential oil in and make your self a luxurious and relaxing scalp or body massage oil.
9. Anti-wrinkle cream: vitamin e oil will not clog your pores or cause acne, but it will give you a little shine. So apply it in small amounts around your eyes or wherever you're concerned about wrinkles to help prevent them.
10. Fade stretch marks, scars and heal minor cuts.
At health food stores like Trader Joes a small bottle of vitamin e oil will cost around $5.00. Look for one that uses jojoba or coconut oil as the carrier oil, because pure vitamin e will tend to be a bit sticky. Enjoy!